Monday, March 9, 2009

Broz

terry - short, dark, dark, ugly Nobe Bryant ass nigga...my bro...this nigga has a bed at my house

Ian - where have u been? been my bro for the longest

Saied - u fag...comin to gavinz kickback without a shirt on lol get me a mr. rogers sweater like yours too nigga lol luv u bro

Rich - u dumbass...almost couldnt go to loyola no more like 5 times...funny ass nigga...that weed fuckin up yo eyes lol

Chai - we've been talkin to the same girls at the same time since like the 8th grade lol...ayy we need to go to another good white party

Gavin - wussup hoe...u dark ass nigga...makin terry look light skinned...and u made a blog too..theefanatics..but u dont even know wut fanatics means lol

Tye - wus good wit my krew nick bro?...i deserve it after this shit im doin lol that u made me do

Juan - funny ass nigga that tried to get me to go to culver so i could get kicked out like he did lol...he jus got his permit n he bout to turn 17 in a lil while

Primous - fagxlife.blogspot.com...i mean vaguexlife...wtf does that mean nigga lol

Vaughn - we goin hard in the gym this summer bro

Jarvis - my nigga...wants me to find him sum baddies all the time lol i didnt forget u bro!

BPA fam - luv yall...except joe...ihy joe...ihy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment