Monday, March 9, 2009

femalez

Erin Bx - my boo lol she say she hates me but I kno she lyin...alwayz mad except wen she's drunk

Corinne - best friend wit the big ass house and the dad that doesn't like me...or maybe I don't like him

Kelly - best friend that I never see anymore

Ellyse - terryz boo mami...she doesnt hate me! or thats wut she says

Taylor Ball - got her license like 6 months ago ago but I haven't see her drive anywhere...she hasn't come to my house

Taylor Harvey - saiedz old boo...don't kno wut else to say

Tyara - bake me sum cookies

Kelley - lil girl

Ashley Calloway - big sis that don't talk to me no more lol

Chanelle - my boo...she jus don't kno it yet...jus wait lol

Desi - my wife even tho she divorced me on facebook..randy u broke up wit her 2 years ago...leave it alone...please

Briana James - her daddy called the police on me for driving around ladera (where I live)...I'm not mad no more tho

Nailah - she used to hate me...idk about now tho

Jade Smith - I hope that's her last name lol...my bestest friend ever...sike lol she hates me too

Cara - she use to like me...then hated me...probly still hates me...idc

Arielle - terryz ex boo...she probly don't like me neither

Asia - She is mean as fuck...but she kool as fuck...haven't seen her in a long ass time

Dior - my bomb bitch

Charity - my college boo

Megan - my other college boo

Dani - my other other college boo

Sasha - my boo...but idk if she goes to college lol

Lauren -my coldstone boo that's never gonna read this

Lauren Jones - 2nd in command of the FTO club...Aaron is the leader

Lauren Richardson - randomly started talking to me

Jasmin Harvey - idk

Taylor Andrews - how old r u?

Jasmine Muthleb - a nun? wtf

Sabrae - probly doesn't like me anymore...who knows

Tayler Sampson - cakes

Alana - still my boo...wenever I see her at partyz

Taylor - luvs me

Skylar - used to luv me

Farren - we used to be kool but I haven't talked to her in forever

Imani Crenshaw - Aaronz boo...lmao...that hit me up randomly

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment